30 11月 2013







Today I finally had the chance to track down and chat with Marcus, the young fellow who runs the blog 11000rpm.  You need look no further than the tag line under the header to see where he derives his inspiration from.  He has been a follower of our stuff for quite sometime, but I am not so sure if we inspire him as much as he inspires us.  He tells me seeing some of our stuff got him into cars and racing a few years back.  Hearing this definitely makes me take a step back, it is very cool to say the least.  

Although our chat was short, I'd imagine his story runs something like this; a young man making the most out of what he has, which is in my opinion, the true spirit of racing, and I think this is very noticeable in his Honda Civic.  His car is beautifully simple and to the point.  Nothing is excess, only the necessities to facilitate function.  The style execution is very similar to something you might see from the guys at TOPSETUP, no slouches when it comes to track racing and Honda tuning.  Unfortunately no spec list to share at this time, and as far as future plans for the car, he tells me he has been slowly collecting parts in order to swap the motor to a jdm spec b18c5.

"Yeah I want to keep more of a Japanese feel to the car so the B18 seems perfect for me. Plus if I can manage to hang with K swapped civics it will just be that much cooler!"

Unfortunately these are just a few shots of the car for now, but something tells me you will be seeing more of this car on here in the future.  Be sure to checkout his blog 11000RPM at the above link!